Quickly & Easily Speed Up Your Mac!
Tidy Up by Hyperbolic Software has released what I consider to be the easiest-to-use and most intuitive duplicate file removal software currently available, exclusively for Mac users.
The difference between Tidy Up and other methods is that the entire process is easy, fast, and secure.
Take a look to see what I mean…
Posted: April 22nd, 2012 | Author: Simon | Filed under: Speed Up Slow Macbook, Tips and Tricks | No Comments »
If you own a Apple (Mac) and use it a lot then you may notice that eventually there will be a drop in performance and more memory will be used to run your program’s.
The main causes of a slow Macbook are double files that include:
- iTunes files: iTunes uses up a lot of your computers memory and repeated music files and video files can slow down your computer severly.
- Photos: with the rise in popularity of high definition photographs, any copies can take up a serious amount of disk space.
- Software: downloaded programs can be a serious problem to the smooth running of your Apple Macbook.
These are just a couple of examples of the sort of problems that your computer will encounter that can cause it to run slow, affecting your enjoyment of your computer for you and your family. The solution to this problem is simple, you will need to either delete each redundant file yourself but this is time consuming and can cause problems with other files, or the better solution is to use a clean-up tool to speed up the macbook. Tidy Up will find, separate and delete all your unnecessary files safely and quickly.
The main benefits of using Tidy Up are:
- Remove double files
- Free up much needed disk space
- Removes unwanted and unused files
- Allows you to preview the files before deletion
- Totally user friendly and customizable
So to get your Apple Mac back to running smoothly then use Tidy Up the number one Mac OSX clean-up tool.
Download Tidy Up For Mac (Free Trial)